Paypal Interview Questions and Answers
by Bharathkumar, on Sep 11, 2022 4:44:09 PM
1. Who Is Ceo Of Paypal?
2.What is recurring payment in payment gateway process?
PayPal Recurring Payments allows you to bill a buyer for a fixed amount of money on a fixed schedule. Consider the following examples:
- A buyer purchases a subscription to a magazine or newsletter from your site and agrees to pay a monthly fee.
- A buyer agrees to pay an Internet Service Provider a flat fee on a semi-annual basis to host a website.
These examples represent payment transactions that reoccur periodically and are for a fixed amount.
The buyer signs up for recurring payments during checkout from your site using the Recurring Payments API or you can set up recurring payments from your PayPal account.
3.What Is Offical Website Of Paypal?
4.How Recurring Payments Work
When you create recurring payments for a buyer, you create a recurring payments profile. The profile contains information about the recurring payments, including details for an optional trial period and a regular payment period. Each of these subscription periods contains information about the payment frequency and payment amounts, including shipping and tax, if applicable.
After a profile is created, PayPal automatically queues payments based on the billing start date, billing frequency, and billing amount, until the profile expires or is canceled by the merchant.
The current release of the Recurring Payments API has the following limitations:
- A profile can have at most one optional trial period and a single regular payment period.
- The profile start date may not be earlier than the profile creation date.
5.In Which Language Paypal Is Written?
6. Administering Recurring Payments From Your PayPal Account
You can create, modify, suspend, reactivate, or cancel recurring payment profiles from your PayPal account. You can also list all recurring payment profiles. To access the PayPal Recurring Payments tools, click Recurring Payments from the Tools section of your account overview.
You can also access recurring payments reports from the PayPal Business Overview page.
7.What Is Paypal Sandbox?
PayPal sandbox is a testing environment of paypal.com. Developer first create account in Sandbox(https://developer.paypal.com/) and integrate the payment with sandbox. After completing all (including testing), then update the API keys.
8. What do my buyers see when they check out?
Your customers go through a 4-step process to pay for a purchase:
- They click the payment buttons next to the selected items.
- If they have a PayPal account, they log into PayPal. If they don’t have a PayPal account, they enter all their payment information on a web page protected by PayPal.
- They review and complete the purchase on PayPal.
- They return to your website.
For an illustration, refer to the section “The payment experience” on the Website Payments Standard overview page.
9.What Is Recurring Payment?
When Customer pay fixed amount on a regular basis to the merchant is know as recurring payment.
For Example: You buy a home and pay some amount on regular basis to bank for x months.
10. Do my buyers need a PayPal account to pay me?
No. They can pay with their credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) — all without having a PayPal account.
11.What Is Website Payments Standard?
Accept online payments from customers with with OR without PayPal accounts.
In this website, accept credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover), eChecks, bank transfers, and PayPal accounts.
12.How can I accept payments online using Website Payments Standard?
You have 3 options.
- Create buttons for your website. You don’t even need a PayPal account to get started!
- Use a third-party cart compatible with Website Payments Standard.
- Customize your integration with the help of a web developer.
13.Is It Compulsary To Create Paypal Account For Customer, When Doing Payment With Paypal.com?
No, Customer can pay with credit/debit card on paypal.com. He have option to paypal account.
14.Can I track my inventory?
Yes. If you’re selling something on your website, you can create a button that keeps track of what you’ve sold. PayPal will also notify you by e-mail when your inventory gets low, so you don’t sell items that are out of stock.
15.Does Paypal Support Mulitple Language?
16. What kind of reporting does Website Payments Standard have?
Website Payments Standard offers a variety of reporting tools:
- Profit and loss tracking
- History log
- Downloadable logs
- Settlement and reconciliation system
- Monthly account statements
17.Can We Customize The Checkout Page On Paypal.com As Per Requirement?
Yes, You can customize the logo, item detail and description etc by passing some optional parameter.
18. Does Website Payments Standard calculate shipping and taxes?
Yes. Website Payments Standard offers shipping and tax calculators for both domestic and international sales in countries where PayPal is available.
All tax and shipping calculators are locationd in your PayPal account profile.
19. What Is Paypal Pro Account?
When you want customer must do payment on your website (customer never leave website OR Never redirect to paypal.com) with credit card/debit card.
20. Does Website Payments Standard support multiple currencies?
Yes. You can buy, sell, send, or receive payments globally in currencies supported by PayPal.